Why Choose the Loyalty Plan?
In our many years of experience, we notice that even the most compliant patients come in for their regular cleanings and scheduled visits, however, will begin to skip their checkups if they were to ever lose their dental insurance. To deter our patients from needing emergency visits and costly procedures due to prolonged time between visits, we have created the Loyalty Plan to accommodate our patients’ every need.
By simply paying an annual membership fee, you will gain access to stellar oral health services at a minimal cost to you and your family!
Loyalty Plan Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Unlimited annual benefits
- No age limits
- Immediate Treatment. No waiting periods!
- Great quality dental care in a welcoming environment
- 10-35% savings on most dental procedures
Who is eligible, and what are the guidelines?
- This plan is offered in this office only
- The Loyalty Plan is for any patient who does not have dental insurance
- This plan cannot be used as a “secondary” plan to a current dental insurance plan of any type
- The plan begins once you have paid your membership fee!
- All patient portions are paid at the time of service. A financial arrangement will be reviewed, approved and signed before any treatment is started.
Bonus! There are no “Downgrades” in treatment selection!
Many times, the benefits of this plan are far better than Cobra Insurance or Individual Plans that can be purchased on the open market. Call us and find out how you could be saving money!
Membership rates start as low as $169 a year!
What Does Our Murphy Dental Plan Include?
- The new patient comprehensive exam
- Periodic exam, 2 per year
- Full mouth x-ray / Panoramic, one every 5 yrs.
- 4 recall bitewings, 1 per year
- Periapical films as needed
- Adult Prophy, 2 per year
- Child Prophy, 2 per year
- Perio maintenance, 2 per year
- Fluoride, 1 per year
- Sealants, 40%
- Space maintainer, 40%
- Root Canals
- Crowns and Bridges
- Partials and Dentures%
- Periodontal Therapy
- Cosmetic Procedure
Orthodontic Treatment$500 discount is subject to eligibility. This discount will be applied at the end of the orthodontic treatment. A patient will have to stay active on the plan as long as the treatment is continuing.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership is nonrefundable once any treatment is started.
- Prophylaxis is covered once every six months.
- All major work like a crown, bridge, partials are limited to once every 5 years.
- Patients who had scaling and root planning are placed on 3-month maintenance cleanings. Two of the prophies can be replaced by periodontal maintenance and the remaining two will be the patient’s responsibility.
- Service performed outside of Smiles at Murphy is not covered.
- Discounts under this program shall not apply to any treatment started prior to enrollment or after the membership expires.
- Should there be dental treatment need following any type of injury where a lawsuit or worker’s compensation insurance is involved, this discount plan cannot be used.