I am also a graduate of Implant continuum that trains general dentists to perform implant surgeries. This training has helped my patients tremendously as they no longer have to shuffle between dentist and surgeons’ office. They can achieve predictable esthetic and functional outcomes without incurring hefty surgeons fee.
New York University College of Dentistry has not only given me a Doctorate of Dental Surgery but also an eye for precision and the skill to understand my patients’ custom needs and to make long term relationships with my patients. My favorite part of a patient’s visit is the one-on-one discussion we have about treatment options. It gives me the opportunity to understand my patient’s needs in-depth and it also educates them about the various routes to perfect oral health.
I am also a graduate of the Implant Continuum at Baylor that trains general dentists to perform implant surgeries. This training has helped my patients tremendously as they no longer have to shuffle between dentist and surgeons’ office. They can achieve predictable esthetic and functional outcomes without incurring a hefty surgeon’s fee.
This year I earned the Fellowship from AGD.
I am a firm believer in continued education and experience is the key to provide precise but comfortable dental services. I continue to attend numerous post-graduate training courses, lectures, and collaborate with other dentists to share ideas and experiences. I am a part of many renowned dental organizations and local study groups to enhance my expertise at every opportunity, these include:
- Academy of Gp Orthodontics: Member and Associate Fellow. Continues many ongoing courses. I completed a 2-year Associate Fellowship from the Academy of Gp Orthodontics. This Comprehensive Clinical Course enabled me to provide orthodontic services in the office to both adults and kids.
- Attended an annual Advanced course in Tip edge Orthodontics: Graduate certification.
- American Academy of Cosmetic dentistry – Member and attends multiple courses.
- Invisalign certification: Level I and II.
- Baylor Dental implant Continuum – Graduate.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry: Active Member and attends regular online and onsite courses.
- Received the Top Doctor Badge from Findatopdoc.com
- In 2013, the Dallas child Magazine awarded me with “MOM Approved Dentist.”
- AGD Fellowship Award. In order to distinguish myself professionally and demonstrate a commitment to providing quality patient care, I take continuing education that keeps me current in both knowledge and skill. In addition to the 500 hours of approved CE credits that are required, I am working towards passing a comprehensive exam to earn this honorable award.
My Personal Life
I moved to Murphy TX, with my husband and daughter, 2008. I thoroughly enjoy our City of Murphy. I keep myself involved in the community by being a proud sponsor of events like Murphy Maize day, Murphy Mavericks 5k, Plano east cheer or Veteran Day celebrations. We continue to be an active member of the Murphy Chamber of Commerce.
I always envisioned a suburban life with a practice that builds long-lasting relationships. I like spending my free time with family and friends. Two years back, I picked up running and participate in many 5k, 10 and 15k on a continued basis.