Why Choose the Loyalty Plan?
In our many years of experience, we notice that cooperative patients come in for their regular cleanings and scheduled visits, but will begin to skip their checkups if they were to ever lose their dental insurance. To deter our patients from needing emergency visits and costly procedures due to prolonged time between visits, we have created the Loyalty Plan to accommodate our patients’ every need.
By simply paying an Annual membership fee, you will gain access to stellar oral health services at a minimal cost to you and your family!
- Unlimited annual benefits
- No age limit
- Immediate Treatment. No waiting!
- Great quality dental care in a welcoming environment
- 10-35% savings on most dental procedures
- Examinations, Radiographs, Preventive Services are 100% covered
- $500 discount on Orthodontic treatment (subject to eligibility)
- Fillings, Root Canals, Extractions, etc are 10-35% off
Membership rates start as low as $149 a year!
What Does the Plan Include?
- New patient comprehensive exam
- Periodic exam, 2 per year
- Full mouth x-ray / Panoramic, one every 5 yrs.
- 4 recall bitewings, 1 per year
- Periapical films as needed
- Adult Prophy, 2 per year
- Child Prophy, 2 per year
- Perio maintenance, 2 per year
- Fluoride, 1 per year
- Sealants, 40%
- Space maintainer, 40%
- Root Canals
- Crowns and Bridges
- Partials and Dentures
- Periodontal Therapy
- Cosmetic Procedure
$500 discount is subject to eligibility. This discount will be applied at the end of the orthodontic treatment. Patient will have to stay active on the plan as long as the treatment is continuing.
Terms and Conditions
Loyalty Membership is not an insurance plan.
It cannot be combined with any other discount plan or insurance program.
- Membership is nonrefundable once any treatment is started.
- Prophylaxis is covered once every six months.
All major work like crown, bridge, partials are limited to once every 5 years.
Patients who had scaling and root planning are placed om 3 month maintenance cleanings. Two of the prophies can be replaced by periodontal maintenanc and the remaining two will be patient’s responsibility.
- Service performed outside of Smiles at Murphy is not covered.
- Disocunts under this program shall not apply to any treatment started pror enrollment or after the membership expires.
- Should there be dental treatment nedd following any type of injury where a lawsuit or worker’s compensaation insurance is involved, this discount plan cannot be used.